Friday, November 20, 2015

The Friday 56 Week #2


The Friday 56 is a meme hosted by Freda at Freda's Voice

Rules:
*Grab a book, any book.
*Turn to page 56 or 56% in your eReader
(If you have to improvise, that's ok.)
 *Find any sentence, (or few, just don't spoil it)
*Post it.
*It's that simple.

My post this week is from With Visions of Red (Broken Bonds Book #1) by Trisha Wolfe

With Visions of Red (Broken Bonds #1)



Even so, Colton’s touch thoroughly shattered me— I can’t deny that. I can still feel his rough palms on my skin… his soft lips tenderly caressing, tasting… his taut muscles, hard and flexed, pressed against my thighs.

10 comments:

  1. Ooh, sounds intense! Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not my style of book but I hope you are enjoying it. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, it's not for everyone. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Sexy cover and 56! Sounds like a steamy read!
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doesn't sound like a book for me, but I hope you like it. :)

    Check out my Music Monday and Friday 56 (With Book Beginnings).

    ReplyDelete
  5. *squee* I'm happy to see you reading this, Carey. I can't wait to see what you think. I loved the series! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I finished last night and I'm still reeling from that ending. Two Endings in 1 week. I'm not sure I can handle it. :) I should have a review up soon.

      Delete