Friday, December 4, 2015

November Wrap-Up

I can’t believe I’ve been blogging for a whole month! It seems like just yesterday I started this blog. It wasn’t the greatest month for me reading wise. But I did get to see my daughter twice this month. So that's the greatest thing about November for me.

Books Obtained in November
14 Freebies
2 Contest Wins
1 ARC Received
9 Purchased Books
4 Signed Books Purchased

I only read two books this month. But I did make progress on three other books one of which was on my Tackling the TBR List. I’m glad I actually read a book off of my Tackling the TBR List. It would have been embarrassing to do the post on it and then not do anything with any of these books. I did finish this book on December 1. I think this month I will only choose five books to put on the Tackling the TBR List. Now I just have to decide whether to keep the same books or put new ones on the list.

Pretty poor reading for me this month. I think I’m going to have to try to carve out some reading time this month.

BOOKS READ
   One Dream Only by Elodie Nowodazkij - 3 Stars
   Hector by Lindsay Paige and Mary Smith - 5 Stars

FAVORITE BOOK OF THE MONTH
Hector
Books Read in November: 2
Books Read in 2015: 58







I posted 6 Reviews this month.

THINGS I’M LOOKING FORWARD TO IN DECEMBER
I’m looking forward to having some time off work and spending time with my family during the holidays. I have three Christmas celebrations coming up - four if you count our own Christmas morning celebration. I always try to make something special for breakfast and we enjoy spending the morning together.

However, on the opposite end of the spectrum, this month starts the busy season for my job. Or rather the end of the month starts it off. I have to close out the books for 2015. Then I will have to prepare W-2s in January. This will be the first time I’m doing it all on my own. I just took this position in May. I have to admit that I’m a little scared.

How did your November end up? Read anything great? Feel free to leave me a link to your wrap-up post in the comments or comment with your answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment