Sunday, May 1, 2016

April Update






April turned out to be a good reading month for me. I finished 6 books. Technically it was seven because one was two books in one. I've spent my weekend reading and doing very little else. I'm working on proofreading a book for an author. Then I also have an ARC I've got to get read and reviewed by Wednesday.

But then last night I found that the old ABC Family now FreeForm was playing The Hunger Games and Catching Fire. So I got on a movie watching binge. Of course we also had storms last night. So the TV frequently lost signal. We eventually began playing recorded shows from the DVR. I did eventually get back to see the end of Catching Fire. They are playing the movies again this afternoon and I have plans to tune in again.

My daughter will be home from college Friday night. I'm looking forward to having her home for the summer. I'm looking for ways to make this an epic summer while keeping it cheap as well. I don't know how many more summers we'll have with her home.

My son has a band concert Tuesday night and awards program Wednesday afternoon. Then we head to Jacksonville, Arkansas, for the Junior High Regional Trap Shooting competition. It will be a busy week for us. After that I think the only thing we'll have going on is baseball practices and games.

I've got several ARCs lined up to read and review this month. So it's going to be a busy month for me reading-wise.

What does May have in store for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment